Sunday, July 27, 2014

Haul | Smelly Buttons


G'day everyone! I have been back from my vacation to Australia for a week and I have been missing those gorgeous blue skies everyday! It's been a madhouse back at work, catching up and packing up our offices for a move to a new space! I am almost settled in but there's still a lot of organisation to go, buying of little nick-nacks to get organised and helping other colleagues with the overall unpacking of the office.

It seems that even on vacation, I can't get away from wax. When I was in Gold Coast, I found a few market stores that were selling wax. I sniffed around but managed to resist by reminding myself of my huge stash at home. But I broke down at the Smelly Buttons store at the Eat Street Markets in Hamilton, Brisbane on my last day! They were selling these tealight warmers with a huge, deep dish, something that I have been looking for! My current warmers' dish are on the small side, only able to fit about 1oz of wax and I was getting tired of chopping up some of the bigger chunks. But now with this warmer, I can melt larger quantities of wax! And isn't it pretty, with the flower cutouts! The warmer was on sale for 20AUD and I also get to choose 6 smelly buttons, I got Fresh Flowers, French Pear, Lime Coco, Ocean Breeze, So Fresh and Japanese Honeysuckle. Look out for warm reviews in my wax notes!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and pretty tea light warmer. I must admit I am getting interested in all these tea light warmers I have been seeing. That name, Smelly Buttons, is so dang cute! Waxy souvenirs are the best! Glad your trip down under was great and you are settling in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tea lights, at night it gives the room a cozy atmosphere. You should definitely try one!

      Delete