Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Trying Thirty Street Crafts

So I mentioned a few posts before that since I had broken my wax ban, I would consider placing an order with Thirty Street Crafts during their restock. And yes, I did place an order! It's on the small side with only 8 items (cameo tarts, chunks, cupcakes) but I think it's a good variety to sample from a new company. Jessica Cates is the owner and she's really on the ball with updates of the restock and the shipping status of received orders on her Facebook page. She was also really nice to let me submit my order via email because of an administrative error on her website when I was trying to order. Her TAT is also amazing, my order was shipped before the sale even ended! Now, that's a really good example of forward planning!

I also placed another order with Enchanted Candle Company! I don't know what it is about Enchanted that makes me go a little crazy but I haven't received my second order yet and I put my name down for a 2lb mystery lot. Debra is closing up shop for a couple of months and put up her remaining stock for flash sales over the weekend. I am excited to see what's in my box, I am hoping for some samples from the new Liberty line!

Oh, and as I am drafting this post, I got tagged in the next batch of Rosegirls orders from the June opening! I can't believe I managed to submit my order that fast! I am so excited now, all my orders can be consolidated together to save on shipping!


2 comments:

  1. Exciting!!!! The RG tag would have me on cloud nine for days! Thirty street sounds cool. Cameo tarts? Classy! I am wishing I would have grabbed more Enchanted wax but I can wait until her October reopening :-) can't wait to see what you got!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR, I keep going back to look at the pinned post because I can't believe it! I can't wait to see your Enchanted order too, her TAT is so quick!

      Delete