Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Oh My Rosegirls!

Oh my, I can't believe I forgot to tell you about my Rosegirls order from the most recent opening. I am still partially in shock that I managed to get my order in before the website closed. All those stories about relentless website stalking, enormous orders, limited spaces, 5-minute openings and people unable to order even after a year, is more than enough to scare anyone off. My strategy going into this opening was to keep everything simple and only select scents from RG's House Blends list rather than trying to custom blend anything. After going through the list of blends, I narrowed it down to 10 blends in bakery bags, which makes this my biggest wax quantity order to date!

I love that Rosegirls has such a great selection of Apple blends and I got a whole bunch of them. Also despite my lack of fondness for bakery blends, I had to try the super popular Monster Cookie Fluffs Puffs and Koopa Troopa Assault. The Lavender Cupcakes with Honey Frosting was my wildcard scent, I can't wait to see how that will be.

Alice in Wonderland
 Blend of Honeydew and Cotton Candy Frosting

Apple Colada Blend of Green Apple and other tropical fruits

Blueberry Hill Blend of Boo Berry and Frankenberry

Koopa Troopa Assault Blend of Raspberry Sauce, Sweet Lemon Confection, Pomegranate and Smoothie

Lavender Cupcakes with Honey Frosting Blend of Lavender Cuppa Cake and Wild Honey Bee

Macintosh Madness and Rosegirls Garden Blend of Macintosh apples and roses.

Monster Cookie Fluff Puffs Blend of Smoothie and Monster Cookie

Singing in the Rain RG Secret Blend

Summer Daze Blend of Starfruit, Green Apple and Sugared Apple

Sunny Days Blend of Strawberry Jam and Satsuma

3 comments:

  1. Rosegirls!!!! You picked great scents! My mom loves Sunny Days so I ordered her a whole pie in (I might have to ask her if I can have half of a slice). I chose a bag if the RG garden and mac apple madness too. It sounds so beautiful. Apples and roses seem like such a neat pairing. Blueberry Hill and Lavender honey cupcakes I am kicking myself for not trying. I am already making a list for next time. Is that bad?? LoL Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you! I am sure she will let you have a little of it! I am really loving the sound of apple and florals, I can't wait to try it. What did you get? :)

      Delete
  2. American Cream, Sugared Jasmine, sugared Jasmine Gilligan's Brew, Toffee Apple Streuselkuchen, Windmill Cookies. Warm Voodoo, Beach Vacation, Rosegirls Garden Mac Apple, Pumpkin Pecan Butterbrickle, Sunny Days, Lavender Mallow, Pecan Waffle Fluff Puffs, Frosted Streuselkutchen, and a few custom muffins in: Hollyberry/Christmas Past, Mango/Rasp/White Tea, and Mango/Steawberry Rasp Guava/Margarita. EXCITED!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete