Saturday, July 19, 2014

Haul | Enchanted Candle Co. (1)


I chanced across mentions of the Enchanted Candle Company in a Facebook group and I hopped on over to the site (as I usually do with a company I have never heard of) to explore. I immediately got sucked into her Disney themed store with her Mary Poppins and Winnie The Pooh line of scent blends and her Everyday Scents had so many yummy-to-me blends! She has so many fresh, fruity and floral type blends!

The website is simple and sweet, and it was super easy to make an order. I ordered on 6 May and my package arrived on 9 May! So ridiculously fast! I ordered all scent shots but Debra offers shaped melts (that corresponds to the themes!) and I think I might try some of those next time. She's been releasing some new lines like Fathers of Disney and Liberty Square and I already have a new wishlist up and going!

I have also melted from my freebie clamshell of Winds in the East. I had two cubes in my tealight warmer and the warm throw was good and strong! However, it only lasted about 4-6 hours. So far, wax tarts usually lasts for at least 2-3 tealights before the scent peters out. But I am reserving judgement because the clamshells are on clearance and might not be a good gauge. I will report back! On to the scent review.


Cup of Earl A sweet, herbal cup of Earl Grey tea that is both fresh and clean.
This smells fresh and lemony but the tea note is not very apparent on cold sniff.

Fields of Summer Sunflowers make this a fresh and clean scent. Not your typical floral.
This is a really sweet floral, I don't think I have smelled anything quite like it.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice A citrus explosion of oranges tart and sweet.
OMG, so authentic! It would be totally perfect on a warm day!

Gabi's Melonade Stand Juicy summer watermelon mixed with cold tart lemonade.
Another delicious scent, the watermelon smells so good with a subtle hint of the lemonade.

Heads Up Seven Up A sweet bubbly glass of 7up.
It feels like I have a glass of 7up right under my nose! I think this would be an interesting scent note to blend with.

Honey Tree A true honey scent with a hint of rose and a weep of sugary vanilla.
Yup, this is a true honey scent, very very sweet!

Lady Tremaine Soft french lavender with tea and berries and a hint of pink sugar.
(Part of the Mothers of Disney line) Mmm, the lavender is so soft and calming, I don't smell much of the tea and berries but the pink sugar is rounding off this scent pretty nicely.

Queen Primrose Strong burning lanterns with a bold orange citrus and glowing sunflower.
(Part of the Mothers of Disney line) This might be the most unique scent I have ever tried. The "strong burning lanterns" is not just descriptive but true! Occasionally I get the citrus note coming through. I am so intrigued by this one.

Perdita Our dupe of BBW Lemon Mint Leaf. It is a mix of lemon and spearmint.
(Part of the Mothers of Disney line) One of my favourites of this order, an exact blend of lemon and spearmint as the description. It also reminds me of an orange strepsil.


Pooh's Hunny Pot A dupe of Lush's Honey I Washed The Kids
(Part of the Springtime with Roo line) Yup, this is a dupe!

Spring in Hundred Acre Wood Green meadows bursting with beautiful spring flowers and a touch of mint.
(Part of the Springtime with Roo line) I love this one! The blend of greens and florals is really pretty, there's even something aquatic about this blend as well. I don't get much mint for now.

Springtime Breaktime Sweet sugared cookies, honey, and a refreshing glass of lemonade.
(Part of the Springtime with Roo line) Mmm, the honey and lemonade is strongest and who knew this two scents would blend so well together. I really don't get much cookies at the moment.

Mary's Medicine Some smell strawberry, some smell lime cordial, and some smell rum. One thing for sure is this tropical fizzy scent will cure your winter blues.
(Part of the Perfectly Poppins line) I smell fizzy lime cordial with some strawberries! I hope the rum does come out to make this blend even yummier!

Nod & Dream Relaxing blend of lavender, chamomile and vanilla.
(Part of the Perfectly Poppins line) Oh gosh, this is so goood! This might be my favourite lavender and vanilla blend yet!

Winds In The East A fresh thunderstorm scent of brisk breezes blowing across an open field.
(Part of the Perfectly Poppins line) Another favourite of this order! I would totally re-order this! It smells so fresh and clean!




2 comments:

  1. Nice order!!! You totally inspired me to place my first Enchanted order. That lavender one <3 I hope she stocks that one again. Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enchanted is having flash sales RIGHT NOW! So if you want to get in on that, hit up the Facebook group! So glad I enabled!, ECC is pretty great!

      Delete