Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Wax Notes | July 2014 (1)


Coconut Milk & Lavender (CFTKR)
This is a nice and soothing bedtime scent. The coconut milk sweetens and softens the lavender, and they blend really well together. I would totally re-buy this blend! Medium throw!

Cherry Limeade (Front Porch)
I feel like I am smelling two separate scents rather than a blend. Sometimes I get the cherry, sometimes I get the lime. The cherry is definitely the more dominant of the two blends.

Pomegranate, Grape Muscadine, Blue Raspberry Slushee (Sniff My Tarts)
I just wrote out my cold sniff review of my SMT mystery bag which means I can finally melt them! The dominant scent note I am smelling is the Grape Muscadine which makes me think of grape jelly, very fruity and juicy! Later the Blue Raspberry Slushee comes out to play! I don't much smell the Pomegranate and I am glad, I don't think I like Pomegranate very much. Throw is Medium High.

Granny Smith Green Apple (Front Porch)
I always thought this scent would be sour and tingly but it's sweet and just a tad tangy! This tart has a medium throw which makes it weaker than most FP tarts.

Repeat Melts
Drunk Tweeting (Two Timing Tart)
Serendipity Peppermint (I Heart Wax)
Drunk Photography (Two Timing Tart)
Still Not Ginger (Two Timing Tart)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! Are you in Australia right now? I love following your Instagram and I especially love all your travels :)
    Cherry Limeade sounds like a scent that I would like quite a bit and the CFTKR flower tart is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunnee, yes I am still in Australia! I scheduled a few posts before I left, hooray for forward planning! :) I am running behind in my instagram feeds so there's lot more to come, glad you are liking! Brisbane is gorgeous!

      Delete