Sunday, March 16, 2014

Haul | Super Tarts (1)


Super Tarts must have one of the best branding for a wax company out there. I first heard of the company when I was scrolling through youtube videos. I thought that the name was boring UNTIL I actually watched a video and realised how unique it was. Super refers to Superheroes and the company is dedicated to the owner Brandy's son. House blends are named after superheroes and other comic book characters while scent shots are themed to superhero colours and are almost always two-toned, customised with in-beds and glitter (so much work for a scent shot!). Brandy also designs really cute stickers for the scent shots. I was so thrilled to receive my package to finally have this tarts in my hand.

Citrus Explosion
Loving this citrus blend. There's also something slightly perfume-y about it.

Cucumber Mint
I don't smell any mint but the cucumber is both sweet and fresh.

Honeydew Ya
Definitely one of my favourite scents in this order! I can say for sure, I love honeydew!

Pina Colada
I have a bottle of Bacardi's Pina Colada pre-mixed cocktail and the scent shot is almost identical to it but with a stronger, sweeter pineapple.


Spearmint
This smells like sweet toothpaste but surprisingly I really like it!

Sweet Lolli
Sweet and full of berries but there's also a slight artificial note.

Sugar Cookie
I so want to eat this! That's how good it is!

Sun Ripened Raspberries
I am not sure what sunshine is supposed to smell like but it's a yummy berry scent that I am looking forward to melt.


Cornbread
My first Cornbread scent. It's not as overtly bread-y as I thought it would be. It's really quite sweet.

If you haven't heard, Super Tarts is revamping their way of restocking the store. Previously, it was a limited inventory RTS and everyone would be rampaging through the store. For the next restock on 18 March, they are going to do it The Bathing Garden-style, opening up the store for unlimited orders for a few days, and then pouring to order! I love this style of opening, as long as you know when the store is open, you are gauranteed an order, no crazy clicking or rushing to check-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment