Thursday, March 6, 2014

Haul | Front Porch Candle Co. (1)



Is there anything else left to say about Front Porch? They are always open, reliable, quick shipping, free shipping and with tons of stock! This is the vendor to go-to if you are a wax newbie or need a quick wax fix.

Apples and Peaches - I smell mostly the apple note in this tart. Fruity!

Blackberry Lemon Ice Cream
Blend of our Blackberry, Lemon, with Mexican Ice Cream - I like this blend of blackberry and lemon, have yet to notice the mexican ice cream. Hopefully it comes out during melting.

Butterfly Kisses
A fresh perfume blend with apple, rose, jasmine with a sweet background - Mmm, I like this. I really do love FP's apple scent even when blended with other scents.

Cherry Limeade
Just like the drink a refreshing jolt of cherry and limeade. Perfect! - I am smelling a maraschino-like cherry. No lime for now.

Clover and Aloe
Wonderful fresh scent of clover that is not too heavy on the green notes with undertones of aloe. Love it! - This is such a fresh scent, I love this!

Cotton Candy Apple Bread - The apple and the bread scent are really strong. I don't really smell the Cotton Candy as of yet.

Fruity Loops
Smells just like the real thing. Combination of fruity flavours to bring your favourite cereal aroma. - Re-order. So good!

Pear
Smells just like the fresh cut pears. Strong and fresh aroma. - So realistic! Yums!


Granny Smith Green Apple
Just like biting into the crisp, fresh Granny Smith Green Apple, strong aroma! - I usually get FP's Mac Apple so I really wanted to try Green Apple. This actually smells crunchy!

Lavender Noel - This smells plasticky on cold sniff. I catch the VBN though.

Lemon Mallow Strawberry Bread - I am getting the bread and something else which I can't really identify but I think it's the Lemon Mallow.

Loopy Marshmallow Bread - Fruit loops for now, not complaining!

Margarita Marshmallow Noel - Ooh, I like the Margarita in here. It's toned down by the sweetness of Marshmallow and VBN. This might be the favourite of this order.

Pink Sugar
The popular pink sugar type fragrance. Sugar that is pinked and spinned with cotton candy. - Straight up Pink Sugar, I wanted a pure note because I don't remember burning this by itself before.

Sweet Dreams
A wonderful blend of sweet lavender, pink sugar and coconut cream. Perfect for a baby shower! - I am getting a plastic and sweet note. I hope it disappears during melting.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic haul! Isn't Margarita Marshmallow Noel so awesome?! I had to go back an get a 4 pack in it, I fell in love with it instantly! I get that plastic-y note with FP's lavender too - to me, it smells like straight up laundry detergent. Not my fave. Hope you enjoy everything! I can't wait to see your melted reviews with these bad boys in there =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really yummy, can't wait to melt it! I hope the plasticky notes go away for the lavender!

      Delete