Sunday, January 4, 2015

Haul | Enchanted Candle Company (4)


Happy new year to everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and lovely New Year's! I am still making my way through my haul posts but I am definitely making some progress here! :)

This is my fourth order with Enchanted, the most I have ever ordered from any company! Shows how much I love them! The theme scent of this order is PEPPERMINT. I really like Enchanted's peppermint scent and there were so many great combinations that I just had to order them all to try. If you haven't ordered from Enchanted, I highly encourage everyone to get an order in whenever she opens. Her scents are delicious, scent throw is strong and it's always a breeze to order from her website. Truly a hidden gem in the wax world!

Long Winter's Nap Vanilla, lavender, peppermint, pink sugar
This blend is a lot like TBG's Sleepy but I like this a lot better with that little addition of the lavender.

The Sultan's Moroccan Massage Oil Get pampered with the sultan with this tingling oil made from rosemary, peppermint, and a touch of lavender.
Re-purchase. Because it's just that good!


Just A Head Cold Eucalyptus, spearmint and lemon
This one is STRONG! Stronger than Tiffany Candles' Sinus Relief. As I inhale, I can feel the eucalyptus going down my chest. Definitely one for when you have a cold.

Walt's Lemon Meringue Pie Lemon with the added creaminess of a towering meringue topping and a hint of pie crusts.
Re-purchase. Because it's so good!

I like that Deborah replaced the ribbons she used for these bags with twist ties. It's much easier to open and close a bag, and more secure as well.


Christmas Cabernet The perfect holiday wine with the scent of berries and oak.
Mm, this one is lovely. I can really smell the berries-infused wine.

Citrus Noel Creamy citrus with vanilla bean noel.
VBN is very strong in this scent but I can sniff out a little citrus. I hope it comes out more in melting!

Cranberry Balsam Citrus, rose, tart cranberries, and balsam.
Oh I love this, it's such a wonderful combination of citrus and florals.

Jack Frost A crisp clean peppermint with vanilla bean.
When I sniff this, I think masculine and clean. Very nice.

Peppermint Meringue Pink sugar, marshmallow, peppermint
Very sweet and a basic peppermint blend scent. Yummy!

Strawberry Peppermint Ice Cream Peppermint ice cream with added strawberry
This might be my least favourite in this order. Enchanted's strawberry is not of the juicy variety and has a mothball-like scent. But I will have to reserve some judgement and melt it first.


Eucalyptus Perdita Napa
This is a customer blend. I would never have thought of this combination in a million years. I like it! The eucalyptus is all-encompassing and I can also detect that bite from Perdita (lemon mint leaf). Napa isn't immediately apparent but I feel like it helps to mellow the overall blend.

Santa's Sleigh Peppermint and leather.
I quite like this combination. It's surprisingly comforting and good.

2 comments:

  1. Long Winter's Nap sounds like bedtime bliss. I think I need to revisit Enchanted soon. You are right about The Sultan's Moroccan Massage Oil, it is very unique. Great spa scent. I am enjoying her new branding. The cup stickers look chic. Santa's Sleigh sounds intriguing. Hope you had a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long Winter's Nap is definitely up your alley! You have to try that one if you are ordering soon! I am looking forwards to see what she has up for her spring restock, and maybe seeing if I can hold out! Lol!

      Delete