Sunday, January 25, 2015

Haul | K's Kreations (1)


K's Kreations must have elves working all round the clock for them. I ordered on 1 December and my order shipped the very next day! What sorcery is this! The package smells amazing as well, apple scents are seeping through the package like crazy!

Afternoon Tea A wonderfully refreshing tea fragrance, sweet and with a touch of lemon. You will be reaching for your own glass after smelling this one.
Yummy, I do love tea scents and this is one I definitely want to keep this one around!

Annette's Secret Sangria A mixture of fresh fruits and wine will fill your room with yummy goodness!
I can smell the wine/grape base note of this scent. It makes me think of grape sweets.

Barlett Pear A very nice, juicy pear fragrance.
I have been on the look out for a good pear fragrance and this one is good but it smells very like apples? Weird.

Dippity Daze You will be dazed and amazed by this wonderful blend of berries, apples and Serendipity.
I think this is a good blend of the three scents, a very fruity and happy scent!

Frozen Margarita The fresh citrus fragrance of lime and tequila that will have you imagining a tall cool drink on the beach.
Wow, I want a drink of this! So refreshing!

Green Tea & Lemongrass This bright and natural smelling citrus begins with a top note of orange Valencia, bergamot tea and plum wine. The heart combines jasmine, violet, lavender and orange flowers. The dry down is a clean citrus musk.
Fresh and spa-like. I feel calm just sniffing this.

Lavender Fields This soothing blend begins with a top note of lavender and fresh ozone with a soft touch of woody undertones. Not harsh or overpowering at all; a very relaxing fragrance.
This lavender scent is so unlike the rest that I have. It reminds me of baby soap. The lavender isn't immediately apparent but you know it's in there!

Peach Peppermint Schnapps Exclusive house blend. A mix of peaches and peppermint which is divine.
I was very curious about this blend because I have heard of the drink but have yet to try it. I would say it's a sweet peppermint scent, not particularly peachy on cold sniff.


Spring Rain A musky accord enhanced with a fresh floral bouquet of carnations, tiger lilies, alyssums, orchids, and roses, with hints of fresh greenery.
This is such a pretty floral scent! Roses is the most familiar scent among the florals, there's a soapy scent too.

Southern Tea Icy tea with extra lemon and a sprig of mint leaf is one drink I never grow tired of. Yum!
Another great tea scent, the mint leaf really makes the difference!

Yellow Rose Blend of tart & tangy lemon and rose jam.
The lemon scent is really great here but I can't sniff out any of the rose jam scent. :(

Magical Christmas The wonder of Christmas - mandarin, green clover, fir needle, sparkling spruce, cardamom and cedar bark with bottom notes of guaiacwood, precious woods and allspice. (Free sample)
I don't like or dislike this scent. But it's not something I would choose on a daily basis.

Baked Wildberry Bread Wildberry mousse, zucchini bread and more make up this yummy scent! (Free sample)
I am not a fan of  zucchini bread scents but objectively this is a good blend, I can sniff both wildberry mousse and zucchini bread equally.

Miss Frosty Mint mixes with powdery pink sugar and melts together with creamy sweetened milk to bring out the tones of a winter forest. (Free sample)
I think this scent might be mislabelled because it does not smell like mint, pink sugar or sweetened milk. I think of citrus and woods when I sniff this.

Yabber Dabber Doo Cake A delectable slice of banana cake slathered with yummy gooey caramel makes this scent a mouth watering one. (Free sample)
Very true to the scent description! It smells really good but it's not really up my scent melting alley.


Apple Orchard Imagine biting into a juicy red apple!
K's Kreations is known for having her rainbow line of products where a percentage of the sales in this line is donated back to a good cause in remembrance of her son. I definitely wanted to contribute a tiny little bit and it helps that the rainbow brittle is gorgeous, and even more so in real life. I chose to have glitter on it as well. K's Apple Orchard scent is sooo good! When she stated that she's picky with her apple scents, I knew that this would a be good one and I wasn't disappointed.

Bare Naked Lady A fresh, clean scent with lemon, lime, oranges and a hint of ozone.
Part of the Katch 'Ems line where they are limited stocks of these scents. Among the three citruses, the limes is the strongest. I really like the ozone scent underlying the citruses.

Picnic in the Park A nice relaxing blend with fresh ozone notes along with apple and lemon tones as well.
Part of the Katch 'Ems line where they are limited stocks of these scents. It's a very pleasant scent but it's not as fruity as I thought it would be. There is a faint bakery note underlining it.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the rainbow brittle and I love seeing that they are now bagged in the plastic zip bags! I hope you enjoy your order Michelle. K's tarts are the perfect size for my tealight warmer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rainbow brittle is the happiest wax around, you can't help but smile when you see it! Yes, they are the perfect size, I get so tired of chopping up 2oz tart cups to fit in there! Luckily I bought that bigger baby blue warmer for bigger pieces of wax.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful order! You picked some amazing sounding scents. I have never tried her rainbow brittle but you are mighty tempting me with some of these blends. Particularly the Dippity, teas and yellow rose (though like you I would hope to get more rose jam probably). Like Sunnee said, her tarts are a really great size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, her scent list is so extensive like TDC, I had such a hard time choosing what I wanted. If her tarts do well for me, I am sure I will be back for more! :)

      Delete