Sunday, January 11, 2015

Haul | Tiffany Candles (1)


I have heard lots of good things about Tiffany Candles ever since I came back into the wax world last year. For awhile, I wasn't sure how the company worked, was it custom or RTS with restocks from her facebook group. But I finally figured out that the shop was always open and only certain items like loaves or chunklets were RTS. When Tiffany put out a 10% discount for her Black Friday, I knew I had to order. Despite the holiday rush, my custom order shipped out by the 4th working day, now that's fast!

I made a small-ish order. I am a bit embarrassed by how much I have spent on wax this year so I am trying to cut back while still trying out new vendors. I doubt I will be ordering very much next year as I work through my stash!

Apple Strudel A hearty apple top note w/ sugar, cinnamon & baked crust notes.
The baked, sour apple scent is captured so well in this scent. I love it, one of my favourites!

Barbie Girl Tart Kiwi, middle notes of lilac and tigerlily, with fresh base notes of pineapples and pears.
I think this is one Tiffany's more popular custom blend and it's really good! The base note of pineapples really lends a tropical air to this scent!

Berry Me Alive Top notes of mandarin orange, bergamot and tangerine; middle notes of peach, strawberries and raspberries with hints of apple and grapes sprinkled with shaved coconuts.
My first thought: Fizzy! Once I sniffed a little harder, I really like the citrus top notes, the strawberries and raspberries sweeten things up!

Blonde Moment An iced champagne mixed with rich, sweet raspberry and cranberry.
Blonde Moment was a hugely popular scent in the wax community about a year ago but I have never sniffed it till this order. I like the wholesome sweetness of it but it has a little minty edge to it. Definitely a summer scent!

Creamy Fruit Slices Creamy vanilla blended with fresh fruit slices.
This is yummy! It reminds me of a citrus powder drink though.

Lemon Cheesecake A creamy cheesecake combined with just the right amount of lemon.
Favourite! I love the sweetened lemon in here!

Rain Fresh Citrus fresh and clean rain scent.
Wow, I love the fresh, ozone scent here. I would love to have this as a shower gel!


I bought the following in 3-packs.

Fruity Loops Smells just like the fruit flavored rings cereal. (yellow)
One of my favourite scents of all time! I finally have more!

Rosemary Mint Fresh rosemary softened with cool, earthy notes & crisp garden mint. (green)
Another popular scent of Tiffany's! I knew it had to be good so I went with a 3-pack. So good, the garden mint hits you in the face hard but it's sweetened and gentled by the rosemary. I find it a rather invigorating scent!

Sinus Relief Clear your head with this eucalyptus, spearmint & peppermint blend. (turquiose)
Ooh, this is good! My sinuses are clearing just sniffing this!


Tiffany is so generous with her samples, even for a small order like mine.

Christmas Cookies Candy Cane blended with Sugar Cookies
The Candy Cane mostly overpowers the Sugar Cookies. It's quite good!

Lemon + Birthday Bash
I think I am very selective with my bakery scents, if they have Lemon in it, I am good! This reminds me of Fruit Loops.

Winter Dreams Festive aroma of cinnamon, clove and mulberry with hints of pine.
Mmm, the Mulberry is a great scent. It reminds me of the Apple Strudel scent.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of fruity goodness up there! I'm with you in thinking this year will be a much lighter year for wax purchases. Except for Rosegirls, of course. What do you think of the mini melters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know me, fruity all the way although I am beginning to make concessions for lemon bakery scents! Oh yes, definitely an RG order for some of those mini melters! I think it's a step in the right direction and will help quench the thirst for RG. I will probably put in an order after the initial rush is over. I haven't even melted any from my previous two orders!

      Delete
  2. Tiffany has an awesome Fruit Loop scent! Isn't a bright and energetic scent?! I hear ya about slowing down. I would like to melt a big dent in my stash this year. I usually do well when I am off work in the summer. I hope you review Rosemary Mint melted. That one sounds refreshing. Cute free sample shapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we should all be on a Use It Up Project this year! I like how organised you are with your melting basket, I have a small basket where I put the smaller remains of early orders to remind myself to use them, otherwise out of side, out of mind!

      Delete