Saturday, January 31, 2015

Wax Notes | Jan 2015 (2)

This week was incredibly hectic and everytime I had to change out my melts, I selected repeat melts because I didn't even want to spend time snapping and editing photos of new melts. Crazy, huh. I also had very little cause to change the melt in my bedroom this week because the Sugared Jasmine tart just wouldn't quit putting out scent! If TDC tarts continue to perform at this level, they are going to shoot up to the top of my wax faves list.

As of right now, I have no other draft posts to share on my blog! But what I am planning is a Favourite Wax Company type posts to round out my one year blogiversary! I can't believe it's been a year, time flies!


Passionate Kisses (Crabby Candle Co.)
This one has shades of Serendipity in it, with dominant cherry and almond scents. It's very nice and sexy, as the name of it suggests.

Sugared Jasmine (Ten Digit Creations)
For much of the beginning, I was smelling the soapy and airy scent I associate with violets. It's a little incongruent with the sweet jasmines and sandalwood (which is a great combination on the whole!) but on the whole, this is lovely, soft and relaxing. Medium-high throw, medium scent impact. I melted for five days (5 tealights) and scent is still pumping out!

Repeat Melts
Alice in Lavenderland (The Bathing Garden)
Watermelon / Strawberry Kiwi Sorbet / Raspberry Guava (Sniff My Tarts)
The Sultan's Morrocan Massage Oil (Enchanted Candle Co.)
Orange Marmalade (The Bathing Garden)
Gardenia Coconut Cream (The Bathing Garden)
Duchess Apple Tarte (The Bathing Garden)

4 comments:

  1. When I saw your post in the TDC group page, I knew I had to have Sugared Jasmine. I love seeing those scents where we get so excited, we want everyone to know!
    Your Favorite Wax Companies post is being anxiously awaited. I know I am going to soak it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that too, I am always looking for scents and blends on everyone's blogs and I love how my scent preferences are slowly but surely being expanded by everybody! Gah, I am still working on the post, the going is a little slower than I would like!

      Delete
  2. Sugared Jasmine is on my list because of you, too! It sounds so wonderful! You're really making me want TDC again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to know how you like it! TDC is really knocking things out of the park lately!

      Delete