Sunday, August 2, 2015

Haul | One Little Indian Scents (1)

One Little Indian Scents is a new vendor on the block that I have been watching them for this last little while. I missed most of the openings so far but I managed to catch the flash sales that took place at the end of May. I only won one lot but Alisha, the owner, was really sweet and tried to find more items for me from other lots that fell through to make the shipping more worthwhile. She only managed to find one other bag of brittle but she added an extra clamshell to make up for that and a delay in shipping out my package.


Tropical Sangria Huge chunks of pineapple and orange soaked in a classic wine sangria. Fruity and fun!
Oh this is so good. I am so glad that I have a bag of brittle in this! It does smell almost exactly like sangria, just a little less tart and more fruity. This is a great scent for summer, hopefully with a real Sangria in hand!

Glazed Pear Cider Brown sugared pears soaked in a traditional spicy apple cider.
This chunk is huge and such an interesting shape. It's duo-toned, brown and green. A warm, comforting pear scent. I don't find it particularly spicy from the cider. I like this one!

Juicy Fruit
Wow, this smells exactly like bubblegum. I just googled and found out there is a Juicy Fruit bubblegum so I am assuming this is meant to be a dupe of that scent.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait until you melt these -- I've been watching One Little Indian Scents for a while too. I hope they are great for you :)

    ReplyDelete