Thursday, August 27, 2015

Haul | Tiffany Candles (2)

I wasn't planning on a Tiffany Candles order but when I put in a request for a Sinus Relief scoopable and it got made and put on the list for a restock, I knew I had to order. I am very happy with the entire order, everything smells good and strong on cold sniff. TC is really becoming one of my go-to vendors for a wax fix!


Green Apple Macintosh
Wow, this is good. It's true to the scent of a Green Apple, just a little bit tart. It's also just that little more bit more fresh than juicy.

Sinus Relief Clear your head with this eucalyptus, spearmint and peppermint blend.
A family favourite, it works wonders with snuffed noses and congested chests. This is also my first scoopable and I am looking forward to trying out this new type of wax!

Stress Relief A beautifully balanced, calming blend of lavender, coriander, sage, touched with a hint of star anise.
Like its description, this is a beautiful calming blend. At the same time, it is also fresh and clean.

Honey Bunny Sparkling notes of bergamot, sweet orange and crisp apple; followed by rich, golden honey nectar, toffee bits, and soft white musk mingling together to create a sweet treat as natural as sunshine.
I suspect this is a dupe of Lush's Honey I Wash The Kids soap. So if you are looking for dupes, get this one!


Cactus & Sea Salt Shimmering green cactus mingled with clean ocean air, sea spray, driftwood and sea moss. A sea side blend of fresh ozone notes on a base of sweet musk.
An enduring favourite in my house. I should probably look into getting more.

Chamomile The soothing smile of the well known aromatic herb.
I am not sure what chamomile smells like on its own but this is pretty good!

Coriander & White Lime Blend of white lime, Italian bergamot, Valencia orange, fuzzy peach, mediterranean coriander, Thai basil, purple lavender, yellow jasmine and violet petals.
I am getting more herbal coriander and lavender than I am getting the citrus of lime, bergamot and orange. I hope it will be more distinct on melting because I think this could be a really good scent!

Eucalyptus Spearmint Invigorating herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage.
Yum, I love this! I would love to get more. It's in the relaxing category of scents as Stress Relief.

Juniper Breeze A BBW duple, an ozony blend of floral, green and fruity notes with a slight musk undertone.
I have never tried this BBW scent but it's great! The ozone never overpowers the floral and the fruity but makes the blend more interesting.

Lemongrass Fresh cut lemongrass with a hint of green herbal notes
It's not fresh cut lemongrass but more like a fresh Lemongrass soap?

Mango Beachwood A BBW dupe, a blend of mango, tangerine and mandarin with mid notes of rose, jasmine and dewy cyclamen on a base of beechwood, amber and musk.
I think "Tropical" when I sniff this blend. I was excited to smell the wood notes but I can't really find any.

Sea Petals A light floral blend of roses and violets with a touch of light green notes, blended with some fruity notes of peach, citrus, and strawberry.
The florals are soft and aquatic in this blend, with the roses a touch stronger and softening the edges of the  violets. Very nice.

Snuggle Baby Baby Magic (Type)
I quite like this scent, it's not as powdery as I thought it might be. Just a tad herbal even. I would blend this with additional lavender or eucalyptus so amp it up.

White Nectarine & Pink Coral The luscious fruitiness of sweet peach, pineapple chunks and orange slices blended with enchanting floral notes of honeysuckle, rose and jasmine on a drydown of soft soothing musk.
This is a pretty scent. The fruity and musk notes included are more apparent than the floral notes.


Tiffany is ever so generous with her samples again and I feel like she picked them out with some care based on my order.

Lavender
On the herbal side and definitely something I would buy on its own.

Lemon
Clean and fresh lemon. I am thinking of blending this with the lavender to duplicate that famous scent of Yankee's.

Vanilla Pound Cake
This is delish! If I close my eyes and sniffed this, I might think I have a piece of cake right in front of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment