Sunday, December 14, 2014

Haul | Ten Digit Creations (1)

I am slightly behind in same of the hauls I received earlier! I thought it's about time I finish posting them before my Black Friday orders came in, then it will really be a backlog! My Ten Digit Creations order is excellent, all the scents smell good and strong on cold sniff. Packaging and customer service was impeccable as always. I really have nothing bad to say about this company. They are definitely one of my top 5 vendors!
































Aloe & Green Tea The refreshing combo of aloe and green tea
Gorgeous! I can't really describe it though but it's sweet!

Apple Harvest Juicy apples with a touch of spice
This scent is LOVE! I need more of this, for sure!

Avocado & Sea Salt Salty marine notes blend with bright grapefruit, soft white rose, and creamy avocado
Wow, the sea salt scent is really strong. Underlying that, I smell a fresh, green scent.

Bamboo & Sugar Cane Fresh bamboo and sweet sugar cane
Very unusual scent but I like the freshness of the bamboo, there's a little acidity coming through as well.

Bartlett Pear Sweet, juicy aroma of fresh bartlett pears
Omg, I love this! It's so sweet and juicy! I used to love a similar scent from a company that has shut down, so I am really happy to have found this.

Berry Verbena Fresh berries, lemon verbena, and orange satsuma
At first I smell berries but as I sniff harder the lemon verbena and orange satsuma. I smell a bit of lemongrass too but perhaps lemon verbena and lemongrass smells similar?

Chamomile Apple Fresh chamomile blended with sweet crisp apples
I am loving this scent! The chamomile and apples blend so well together, it's more of a refreshing rather than relaxing scent.

Fruit Loops Smells just like the breakfast cereal
The ever-popular and yummy Fruit Loops scent!

Green Tea & Willow Green tea with notes of fresh air, bergamot, white willow, and jasmine
Fresh and airy scent, there's hints of greenness and woodsiness which I am guessing it's part of the willow?

Honey Lemon Refreshing combo of honey and lemon
The honey is stronger of the two scents, I don't smell much lemon and it's really yummy as it is but I hope it comes out a little more in melting.


Lavender Apple Soft lavender and a mix of juicy apples
I was intrigued by this blend because it's rarely seen and I am still intrigued after sniffing it. It's a pretty equal blend of both scents. I think I will classify this as a relaxing scent. I am looking forwards to melting this.

Lavender Mint Fresh lavender paired with notes of peppermint and spearmint
Herbal and refreshing at the same time! I like this one a lot! Need more!

Lemon Marshmallow Fluffy marshmallows and zesty lemon
Can you believe I have never tried this scent before from any company? I am smelling more marshmallow with an under layer of lemon.

Muscadine Muscadine grapes fresh from the vineyard
This is such a good grape scent, sweet and juicy! Grapes is beginning to become one of my favourite scents!

Orange Blossom Uplifting aroma of sweet orange blossoms
It's a pretty floral but I thought there would be more citrus notes.

Peppermint Meringue Sweet peppermint, fluffy marshmallows, and whipped cream make up this sweet confection
Minty sweetness! The marshmallow and sweet creams helps to sweeten it slightly but it's nice that it's not as cloying and heavy as vanilla/

Pink Sands (Yankee type) ~ bright citrus, sweet florals, and spicy vanilla
Smells like the rest of the Pink Sands dupes I have had before. Florals are the dominant scent note for me.

Red Mac Apple The sweetest apple ever...mouthwatering!
Just a good, sweet authentic mac apple. This will be a staple in my stash!

Sea Berry A fresh sea breeze accompanied by a perfect blend of berries
So pretty! I do feel like I am at the seashore, and the berries scent complement it so well.


Sea Salt & Rice Flower Sea salt mingled with creamy rice flower, citrus peel, and cotton blossoms
This is a pretty blend, I didn't think sea salt and flowers would blend so nicely.

Serendipity A super sweet dessert made with creamy vanilla, confectioners sugar, sweet cherries and oranges, and a dash of coconut shavings
I think this is my first straight Serendipity scent. It's good!

Sugar Milk Sweetened condensed milk
True to the description, I really like this on cold sniff but I am not sure how I will feel when it's melting and that sour milk scent envelopes my room.

Sugared Jasmine Jasmine, bergamot, honey, violet, sandalwood, and sugared musk
I really like this, the strong jasmine florals has been toned down by the other notes, in fact, the sandalwood is particularly strong among the rest.

Twisted Lemon Fresh lemon slices and lemongrass with a shot of green tea and vanilla
Super spa-like and refreshing! So good!

Vanilla Lime Creamy vanilla and zesty lime
I wanted to try this to compare between lemon and lime scents. While it is quite zesty, I think Lemon blends better with sweet notes. The lime is a little jarring with the vanilla.

Violet Vixen Violet blends with crisp, clean lime to produce this sophisticated fragrance
Gorgeous! I have always liked violet scents because they are so unlike other florals but they can be a rather overpowering. I don't smell much lime directly but I think it's there helping to tone down the violets.

Lemon Slices (Sample) Strong aroma of freshly cut lemons.
Pretty straightforward scent: effervescent, clean lemon.

Golden Opium (Sample) Intoxicating blend of citron, patchouli, golden amber, musk, clove, myrrh and woods.
What might otherwise have been too hippy a scent is made different by the citron! I wouldn't have

6 comments:

  1. Very nice Michelle! Love all of our raves about TDC lately!
    I hope you find Sugar Milk more agreeable than I did. I think I had to turn mine off, definitely not a scent for everyone. Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those raves are fully deserved, I am glad they are doing so well. Oh dear, I think it can be too much, I will probably halve mine to be on the safe side. Have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. TDC was one of the very first vendors I ever ordered from. I really enjoy their wax for the most part. I let it cure a long time, and I usually get good performance. Enjoy your awesome order! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz! Since I try to use my wax in chronological order, mine will definitely cure for a long while more! :) What were your favourite scents? TDC's scent list is so long, I like finding out others' faves and adding them to my own list!

      Delete
  3. Excellent scent choices Michelle! I totally agree with Lavender Mint needing to be ordered in larger quantities. It is a great relaxing fragrance. Golden Opium and Violet Vixen are going on my next TDC purchase list. They sound unique. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a big peppermint, lavender scent kick! All sorts of combinations and I am loving all of them! I think you will like Golden Opium a lot, I have never seen such a citrus combi before, perfect for our tropical weather! :)

      Delete