Sunday, December 21, 2014

Haul | Enchanted Candle Company (3)


I think this was a great mystery box! I got lots of scents that I already have and love, some scents that I would not have picked out myself but really liked! And look at those adorable shapes, I can't even...

Duchess A rich creamy vanilla with hints of caramelized sugar (Part of the Mothers of Disney Line, Cream Flower Tart)
This is really creamy and sweet, a very good blending scent!

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake A thick chocolate chip cookie cake bottom smothered in vanilla ice cream and drizzled in gooey toffee (Part of the Liberty Signature Line, Brown Star Tart)
Mmm, the toffee is very strong, sweet and almost a little coffee-ish. The star shape is huge and I think I will cut it in half.

Pooh's Hunny Pot "Honey I Washed The Kids" by Lush dupe (Part of the Springtime with Roo Signature Blends, Winnie Tart)
I got this scent before and I like it so I am glad to have to have more. It's a totally accurate dupe and check out the adorable Winnie-the-Pooh head shape! So cute!


Bailey's Cream, eggs and chocolate make up this rich Irish whiskey
Unfortunately, this smells like nothing like Bailey's. In fact, it smells kinda fruity.

Cup of Earl A sweet herbal cup of Earl Grey tea that is both fresh and clean
I have this one already and it's super good!

Eeyore's Fluffy Bunny Ears Freshly spun strawberry cotton candy and Easter Peeps
This one is very strawberry sweet (and again that weird plastic note). I am not sure what Easter Peeps are supposed to be, quick googling tells me peeps are made up of marshmallows which makes sense because this one is so sweet!

Lavender & Chamomile A calming herbal blend of lavender, chamomile and hints of eucalyptus
I bought this scent in my second order but it's always good to have back-ups of calming, sleepytime scents. There is a definitely difference between this blend and Nod & Dream. The latter is much sweeter.

Maurice's Amazing Popping Machine Sweet kettle corn topped off with a refreshing cherry coke (Part of the Fathers of Disney Line)
I am surprised at how realistic the cherry coke and kettle corn scents are! Personally I don't think think the two scents blend very well together, but it is so realistic that I am looking forward to melt this to check out its warm scent. I also think that the kettle corn scent could do with a little more sweetness to round everything out.

Mother Gothel Creamy zucchini bread and marshmallow topped with drizzled hazelnut sauce
Wow, the zucchini bread scent immediately makes itself known.

Mrs Incredible Strong bold leather with lacy vanilla
So incredibly (hee!) unique. It's exactly as it says, leather and vanilla. The more I sniff it, the more I like it.

Nod & Dream It will be hard not to nod and dream with this relaxing blend of lavender, vanilla and chamomile.
I bought this in my first Enchanted order and it's great to have a back-up!


Queen Primrose Strong burning lanterns with a bold orange citrus and glowing sunflower
I have this one too. And really, words cannot describe this scent.

Springtime Breaktime The perfect snack after a long afternoon of work. Sweet sugared cookies, honey, and a refreshing glass of lemonade
Another one that I have order before, this one is so good, the honey and lemonade is stronger and I can't really smell any cookies. Really very relaxing kind of scent.

Spring Kleening Day This lavender Fabuloso tart will make your house smell as clean as Rabbit's
If you like laundry/detergent scents, definitely get this one. It's so authentic! I already feel the urge to start cleaning my room!

Strawberry Jam Juicy sweet strawberries
Smells very similar to Eeyore's Fluffy Bunny Ears because like duh, it's the same strawberry! If I had to nitpick a little, it's not very 'juicy'.

Winds in the East "There's a mist comin' in." A fresh thunderstorm scent of brisk breezes blowing across an open field
Another one that I have and I like very much!

2 comments:

  1. You are right! Great mystery box! I really cannot even begin imagining what cherry cola and kettle corn smell like together. I am not sure I could handle it. Those lavender and chamomile ones sound divine though. Her stars really are pretty big. Enjoy your smell goods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an interesting combination, I wouldn't have ordered it myself but that's the beauty of a mystery box. :)

      Delete