Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Haul | The Glitterati Candle Co (1)


A little recap, this is a flash sale that I won on the Glitterati Facebook group. I am still not quite sure how ordering works for this company but I am definitely going to look into it more carefully because this wax smells amazing and ridiculously strong on cold sniff.

Cantaloupe & Fresh Oranges
More oranges than cantaloupes but I am not complaining. Sweet and citrusy!

Jamaican Me Crazy A fresh tropical concoction with ripe notes of peach, papaya and mango and coconut.
This smells absolutely amazing, I am smelling lots and lots of peach and mango!

Pralines Vanilla caramel, dark brown sugar and butter-drenched pecans.
I think of a caramel Starbucks frappucino when I smell this. Yummy!

Wildberry Buttercream
The more I sniff this, the more I like it! It smells a lot like candies.


Beaver Tails x 2 Warm pastry filled with warm cinnamon sugar, sweet almond and juicy raisins (Bear Claws).
I am a little disappointed to get two of the same chunks and not in a scent I particularly like. This is going into my giveaway box.

Blue Cotton Candy
I am pretty sure the blue in this scent refers to blueberry. I like that this isn't sickly sick from the cotton candy and the blueberry is so fruity!

Lavender / Rosemary / Vanilla Mint
Yes, another sleepy time winner! The lavender is more of a base that highlights the rosemary and the sweet mint. So good!

Pecan & Pumpkin
It's a nice combo, equal in both pecans and pumpkins, could be a little sweeter though.

Strawberry / Fresh Pear / VBN
I love love love the Strawberry and Fresh Pear combo in here, it almost smells perfume-y too. Not much of VBN during the cold sniff though.


I am rather amazed at the amount of samples Janine popped into this little flash sale package. Count 'em, 4 SAMPLES!

Fall Berry Cranberry and autumn leaves.
Nice! It's more of a green scent but I can definitely smell the cranberry under layer. Definitely one for a fresh, spring day.

Livin' La Vida Juicy A berry, citrusy and light musk scent with vanilla - fresh and fun.
Yep, this one lives up to the description of fresh and fun. Definitely a perfume-y scent.

Tropical Pop
Oh this one is good, it smells like apples!

Tropical Twist
Smells like a fun, citrusy vacation drink! I can also smell a little hint of ginger and lime!

3 comments:

  1. Nice flash sale winnings! Fallberry and Jamaican Me Crazy were favorites of mine too. Looking forward to your melted reviews Michelle. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to melting them too! Although with my stash growing, I wonder when I will ever get to them! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on winning this flash sale! There are some nice scents in here! Can't wait to hear how you thought about this vendor...I have only tried one thing from them and on her custom list from many, many months ago. It's always nice to see what's good and what's bad for blends! :)

    ReplyDelete