Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wax Notes | October 2014 (1)


Butt Naked (Crabby Candle Co.)
This is going to be a weird way to describe it, but this is fruity with a hint of mothballs! I hope it isn't the wax going bad but I think I am going to melt my way through my Crabby stash this month, just in case. Not as strong as previous Crabby tarts.

Strawberry Shortcake (Crabby Candle Co.)
Nothing much to shout home about this scent, a very artificial strawberry. On the plus side, the longevity of the wax was about 4 tealights although the throw was rather weak by the fourth one.

Hot Orange Danish (Candles From The Keeping Room)
This is definitely a bakery scent that I like, I know, so rare! I really like how the cream cheese frosting blends so well with the orange citrus scent. Fruity and sweet, very comforting!

Pinky Skittleton (Crabby Candle Co.) - Not pictured.
Sweet like the candy and very strong in throw.

The Sultan's Moroccan Massage Oil (Enchanted Candle Co.)
I am melting this for research, Enchanted is doing their last opening of the year and I am almost sure I am going to be putting in an order with them! Gah, that little mustache is seriously adorable and throwing really well for such a little thing. I keep thinking of talcum powder when I inhale this scent but there's really none of that in the scent description. I am getting a very well-blended rosemary and lavender. The mint is much fainter but it keeps the blend interesting and not too herbal. Definitely need more for relaxing nighttime melting!

Repeat Melts
Nod & Dream (Enchanted Candle Co.)
Vanilla Layered Rootbeer Float (The Bathing Garden)
Orange Cream & Marshmallow (CFTKR)
Serendipity / Marshmallow Noel / Peppermint (Sniff My Tarts)
Captain Tightpants (Two Timing Tart)

2 comments:

  1. Did you end up ordering from Enchanted? I got some of The Sultan's Moroccan Massage Oil based on your thoughts about it....it sounds like such a nice nighttime blend! Your serendipity marshmallow noel peppermint blends from SMT sounds amazing! Did you ever find out what happened to Crabby Candle Co?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did make another order and I got more Sultan too! I just got my click & ship today! Yay, I enabled more people, I hope you love it. Nope, no news about Crabby, their website is still down!

      Delete