Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Haul | Enchanted Candle Company (2)


Here's my second Enchanted Candle Company haul and it is awesome! For this order, I decided to go for the little bags of wax moustaches for the scents in the Fathers of Disney Line.  The bags came in adorable bags but it was tied with ribbon rather than the twist ties. The ribbons are a bit of a pain to tie and re-tie when you want to get out the tarts. I hope Debra will consider changing them up to the twist ties in future.

Did I mention that I am loving this order especially the scents from the Fathers of Disney Line? Everything I got was so so so good!

Darth (Black) We wanted something as mysterious as the man himself. While we won’t tell you what this is what we will tell you is it’s an epic scent of galactical proportion that will have you screaming “Yes! You ARE my Daddy!”
I absolutely could not tell you what scent notes make up this blend but I am getting a cinnamony-bitter note. And surprisingly, it's very pleasant. This is what I think Autumn would smell like.

Marlin (Orange) Dive into the big blue world with this tropical fragrance of mango, pineapple, green apple, yuzu, and orchid.
Oh so good! I immediately think of fresh, tropical mango. Upon further sniffing, I begin to smell the pineapple and the green apple. I definitely want a lot more of this scent!

The Sultan's Moroccan Massage Oil (Blue) Get pampered with the sultan with this tingling oil made from rosemary, peppermint, and a touch of lavender.
I love this one so much! I don't find any of the notes outstanding by its own because it's blends so well together into a pretty, soft, sweet relaxing scent. It's herbal in a very soothing and subdued way. I also need more of this one!

Walt's Lemon Meringue Pie (Yellow) This is a perfect lemon with the added creaminess of a towering meringue topping and a hint of pie crust.
This one is delicious, it's not overtly bakery but rather just pure lemon sweetness! Again, I need more!



Afternoon at Grandma's Warm peanut butter cookies straight out of the oven
This is a free sample included in my order (thank you!). I can definitely smell a very yummy peanut butter cookie scent but there is also a weird bitter note tangling with it.

Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane Step into the parlor of the Bank's home where the scent of English scones and a freshly brewed pot of tea lingers in the air.
I can't quite wrap my head around this scent because I don't smell any scones or tea, just a fruity scent.

Lavender and Chamomile A calming herbal blend of lavender, chamomile and hints of eucalyptus.
Mmm, a calming and soothing blend. Enchanted's lavender is a soapy type but the chamomile and eucalyptus helps. I will have to be careful with this because Enchanted's scent throw is strong and too much can be a bad thing.

Napa Valley The sweet aroma of plump merlot, cabernet, and zinfandel grapes.
Super, yummy, grape scent! Again, there's that weird bitter note. Could be the wax? I hope it goes away during melting!

Wildberry Tea A Celestial Seasonings dupe. This perfect tea blend bursts with raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, and even cherries.
This is such a yummy fruity-berry scent, I really can't discern anything seperate, just a big berry medley!

Something Fruity A blend of frozen berries mixed with a splash of rum.
Very interesting, it's quite different from Wildberry Tea. But it's just as good and I am pretty sure I can smell the rum

Icy Peppermint A strong blast of peppermint.
Exactly as advertised! Strong and sinus cleansing! I just want to inhale this when I am feeling congested!

5 comments:

  1. Those mustaches are so cute!!!! I am interested in your warmed reviews of these. I have one chunk of Sultan and I am kinda hoarding it. I liked Darth on cold but a strange licorice note came out and gave me a weird reaction. Your photos are beautiful. Hope you are having a good week and feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And such a handy size, I feel like one would be enough for me but for those who prefer more, they can just pop in more. Oh boy, I don't think I will get to warmed reviews so soon because I am trying to use up my older wax. I will try though!

      Delete
    2. Oh no rush!!!! I am not plotting an order soon. I have a ton of melting to do myself! Lol

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love reading about vendors that I never knew existed! I have never heard of this vendor. Those mustache wax melts are REALLY adorable. I need to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz! You must check out Enchanted Candle Company, I really think they are one of the best new companies of 2014, right alongside Thirty Street Wax (post coming soon) and Vintage Chic Scents (which I know you love!). I suspect Enchanted will have an opening soon too because she's finishing up from the previous opening!

      Delete