Sunday, September 7, 2014

Rolling in Wax!

Today is an incredibly exciting wax haul day (even though I am furtively typing this in the office). Last Thursday, I finally clicked 'ship' on all my outstanding packages! I would have shipped some of them earlier but I unexpectedly got word that my Rosegirls order would be completed much earlier than I expected and then I won a Glitterati flash sale! So in total, I have SIX packages arriving together! I have been trying very hard to melt through my stash because I am pretty sure I am not going to have enough space in my wax storage boxes to put everything away. Looking at my orders, I think I am set for the rest of the year. Fall scents aren't really my thing seeing as I live in heat and humidity all year round.

Just to mentally prepare myself for the onslaught of wax and remind myself about what I ordered and that I really don't need anymore wax for the time being, I am listing out everything I have that is incoming.

Glitterati Candle Co.
When Glitterati put up a few flash sale lots a few weeks ago, I threw my name in the smaller lots for the heck of it. And what do you know, I won one of them! My lot consisted of 4 scent shots in Pralines, Wildberry Buttercream, Cantaloupes & Fresh Oranges and Jamaican Me Crazy and 6 other mystery chunks in Fruity/Bakery. I am super excited to get this because Glitterati has been a company that I haven't managed to figure out exactly how to order. She's closed for Customs till December 2014 (!!) and I have always missed seeing the Mystery Bag sign up. Definitely a lucky break being able to win this flash sale lot.

Rosegirls
I am still trying to figure out exactly how I am going store 10 bags of chunks but I suspect I am going to have a lot of fun (sniffing) figuring it out. I have 10 bags in Koopa Troopa Assault, Blueberry Hill, Singing in the Rain, Lavender Cupcakes with Honey Frosting, Macintosh Madness + Rosegirls Garden, Summer Daze, Sunny Days, Alice in Wonderland, Apple Colada and Monster Cookie Fluff Puffs.

Thirty Street Wax
I have never watched the Princess Bride so the scent names don't mean very much to me but I was totally in the market for some Thirty Street so I picked up a few of the scents, Kingdom of Florin, The 'Kissing' Book, Fencing Masters, Cliffs of Insanity, Princess Buttercup, Prince Humperdink, Satsuma and Green Apple.

Enchanted Candle Co. Order & Mystery Bag
The regular order consists of Darth, Marlin, The Sultan's Moroccan Massage Oil (very excited to sniff this one after Julie reviewed it and loved it!), Walt's Lemon Meringue Pie, Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane, Lavender and Chamomile, Napa Vallery, Wildberry Tea, Something Fruity and Icy Peppermint. The second order is a Mystery Bag although I think it may be more of a box because it's supposed to weigh 2lbs! I am looking forward to sniffing these because I just decided I want to get on a future customs list and I have already started thinking of some possible blends!

Ten Digit Creations
The earliest order I made in this shopping spree, I am pretty sure they are all cured after sitting in my box for 1.5 months. I very badly want this TDC haul to be awesome because I think TDC could become my wax dealer for scents that I need on a regular basis since they are always open, ships so fast and have such a long list of scents! Every girl needs a wax dealer right? Aloe & Green Tea, Apple Harvest, Avocado & Sea Salt, Bamboo & Sugar Cane, Bartlett Pear, Berry Verbena, Chamomile Apple, Fruit Loops, Green Tea & Willow, Honey Lemon, Lavender Apple, Lavender Mint, Lemon Marshmallow, Muscadine, Orange Blossom, Peppermint Meringue, Pink Sands, Red Mac Apple, Sea Berry, Sea Salt & Rice Flower, Serendipity, Sugar Milk, Sugared Jasmine, Twisted Lemon, Vanilla Lime and Violet Vixen.

4 comments:

  1. Six packages!!! You lucky lady you! Glitterati, Enchanted and Thirty Street are some of the hottest vendors on the block right now, it seems. And RG and TDC are longtime personal faves of mine, of course. Can't wait to hear about all these orders! They all sound like they will be amazing! Hope you enjoy them all Michelle <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a fun time sniffing through everything! Pictures to come soon! :)

      Delete
  2. It is going to feel like Christmas when they all get there! Congrats on scoring some great wax. I am looking forward to seeing all the smelly goodness. I can commiserate with the lack of space. My trusty 3 drawer organizer is getting full. And with pending orders due to arrive soon, I need to get melting and gifting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an awesome day, opening up all those boxes and bags! Oh gosh, the space. I definitely do not have enough right now. At least two packages are sitting in its boxes! Going to have melt more!

      Delete