Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wax Notes | September 2014 (1)

From such an amazing fortnight to a rather dismal one. I have been feeling under the weather and my nose has been blocked more often than not. I have been mainly melting my BBW Twisted Peppermint candle to help unsnuff my nose but really it isn't strong enough. I am going to have get myself some Sinus Relief scents from a vendor, anyone has any suggestions?


Greased Lightning (Rosegirls)
I am not feeling too well and decided to indulge myself in some waxy goodness so I popped a whole chunk rather than cutting it up as I would probably have done. I am enjoying most of it, it's a sweet strawberry bakery scent and I love that snatches of strawberry jam in the air. I can see why so many people love Rosegirls' bakery. Who knows I might be a convert to bakery. :)

Red Velvet Cake (Ten Digit Creations)
Ugh. I totally hate this scent. It's a really weird chocolate scent. However, the strength throw is very good. As I have been saying, TDC's tarts last a long time so buy with ease!

Hello Sweetie (Two Timing Tart)
This is the new wax formula and it's throwing medium high. TTT performs very well for me and I am looking forward to ordering from them again once I finish up my stash.

Violet Mojito (Two Timing Tart)
Man oh man, this one is so strong that I had to turn it off. The violet scent is more clean than floral and definitely overpowers any hint of mojito.

Repeat Melts
Bite Me Serendipity Bubble Gum (L3WW)
Serendipity Peppermint (I Heart Wax)
The Sound of Drums (Two Timing Tart)
Spearmint (Super Tarts) + Icy Peppermint (Beezy's) + Lavender Cotton Candy Frosting (L3WW)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been under the weather :-( I like Linus Has a Sinus from FussAssMcGee, and Shayz Sinus Relief tarts the best. Hope you feel better soon Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time of the year, the flu is going around in these parts! Thanks for the recs, I will be sure to check them out! :)

      Delete