Thursday, February 6, 2014

Back on the Front Porch

Because I wanted to test out if consolidating packages with comGateway would save me money rather than individually shipping the packages, I wanted to find another vendor with a reasonable turnaround time. Each package that arrives at my US address can only remain for 30 days and I can consolidate up to three packages.

At first I considered Vintage Chic Scents because they had a V-day themed restock but the current system doesn't allow for non-US billing addresses. In the end, I went back to Front Porch Candle Co. (first order in Dec 2011) to take advantage of their free US shipping and 10% off over $25.

I had a long list of scents that I wanted but most of them weren't available. I was hoping for Fruity Loops and Apple Orchard to be available in 4-packs but they were out. Still, I managed to order 16 tarts in various fruity combinations and snag two Fruity Loops.

Apples and Peaches
Blackberry Lemon Ice Cream
Butterfly Kisses
Cherry Limeade
Cotton Candy Apple Bread
Clover and Aloe
Fruity Loops x 2
Granny Smith Green Apple
Lavender Noel
Lemon Mallow Strawberry Bread
Loopy Marshmallow Bread
Margarita Marshmallow Noel
Pear
Pink Sugar
Sweet Dreams

The one thing about Front Porch is that its scent list doesn't seem to be complete. There are many blends that are offered for sale but not described. I find that doesn't help when I am trying to select alternative scents even if they are very generic like Apples and Peaches.


2 comments:

  1. Hiii, coming from Fragrance Obsessed's blog! Welcome back to the world of wax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! So glad you made your way here! I love your blog!

      Delete