Sunday, February 23, 2014

Scored Some Super Tarts

I can't believe how lucky I am, I managed to score some Super Tarts during their Thursday night restock! I had been warned that Super Tarts' items fly off their virtual shelves very quickly so I tried to keep my expectations low. This was my first time participating in a limited-RTS stock opening and I went in without any strategy whatsoever.

I logged onto their website as Brandy (the owner) began loading the website with the products. I started opening up separate tabs for the scents that I wanted, thinking that I would refresh each tab and add the scent shot to my cart. I missed the moment when the store opened so by the time I went through my tabs, I only managed to get about 4 scents from my wishlist. I went through the website again for more scents to add onto the order and finally checked out with these 8 scents.

Citrus Explosion
Cucumber Mint
Honeydew Ya?
Pina Colada
Sugar Cookie
Sun Ripened Raspberries
Sweet Lolli
Vanilla Spearmint

On hindsight, I probably should have been a little calmer and waited for items to be released from carts or to have gone back into the site after the first 10 minutes to get more because Brandy allows shipping to be combined so that I could have made my shipping a little more worth it. In any case, I am still really excited that I managed to order from such a popular vendor, their tarts are so adorable looking and I am looking forward to getting them!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got some fantastic scents!! I was disappointed in the Super Pans that I received from her, but that is my own fault because my scent choices were poor so I'm eager to try to get in on some of her regular restocks so I can get a feel for what kind of scents she has! And maybe another Super Pan to give it another whirl, because they really are so beautiful. Again, congrats on an awesome order and I look forward to seeing what you think of them all =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad. Her scent list does look pretty good and she had really interesting blends up during the restock that people went crazy for! Obviously didn't manage to get those! I am most excited for Citrus Explosion and Honeydew Ya. Melon scents seems to be pretty popular and I have never tried any before!

      Delete