Thursday, March 3, 2016

Band of Bloggers | Vol 3 / March 2016


Welcome to the third edition of the Band of Bloggers. March is upon us and visions of spring lull us out of the winter doldrums. This month's topic sprung forth from a conversation with Deb and reading Michelle's blog post recently about Tea & Cakes being a scent trend. 

What scent trends have you noticed or have you fallen into so far this year? What do you predict being some trending scents? Scent trends can be in wax, candles, perfume, and/or body care. 

Oops, I am a little late to post. But I just came back from a holiday in Hong Kong and I am still settling back into my normal routine. So scent trends! To be honest, I am not the best at scent trends because I don't check Facebook groups as often as I do anymore and my scent preferences are extremely biased towards fruity/fresh/herbal scents. But if I had to hazard a guess, I am going to predict that Sweet Lemon scents will be coming back in full force this spring/summer with a side of Airy/Ozonic scents thrown in! What do you think?

We would love to hear from you! 

Please visit these Band of Bloggers blogs and help support the blogger community!

Lauren, at Lolo Loves Scents.
Liz, at Furianne
Michelle, at Waxing About.
Sunnee, at Fragrance Obsessed.

8 comments:

  1. I'm totally okay with lemon being a trend!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Let's hope our posts may give some owners some ideas! :)

      Delete
  2. After reading your answer, I got to thinking about how much I would like a lemon combined with an Airy/Ozonic scent ...not as a side but maybe together? I love your answer and I think I'm going to try to do a little blend experiment with a lemon + crisp, cool and airy scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I think of it, it does sound like it would be a lovely scent! I am going to put that on my scent blend list too! Let me know how your experiments go!

      Delete
  3. Lemon has been on my brain lately. Totally looking forward to my LSC lemon sampler. It does make life a bit simpler not being active in all the groups. Have a great weekend Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I am not alone in this! Oh I didn't know LSC has such a sampler going on, haha, maybe I did manage to pick up on vibes in the last few weeks. Have a wonderful weekend too!

      Delete
  4. I know what you mean about not checking FB groups. I try to stay away, mostly because they are just so darn addicting and make me want to order all the time! LOL! Lemon scents coming back in full force would be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's just so much easier to not be tempted to buy when you are not checking the groups! Let's hope lemon becomes a reality! :)

      Delete