Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wax Notes | Jan 2016 (2)

I am very happy that I kept up with my melts this second half of January. My stash is still a little bigger than I would like but I feel like I am finally beginning to make a bit of a dent. I don't think I will be buying anything anytime soon. I have more than enough to last me for a good while. At least till June.



Peanut Butter Cups (Orchid Lake)
This scent, while there is a tiny hint of cardboard, is really making me craving Reese's! Medium high scent throw, medium high scent impact.

Baked Wildberry Bread (K's Kreations)
A pleasant berry scent a tinge more sour than sweet. Medium high scent throw, medium low scent impact.

Cotton Candy Bliss / Strawberry Jam / Pina Colada (Sniff My Tarts)
The Pina Colada is the dominant scent in this chunk and it makes for a tropical holiday scent. The strawberry jam peeks out at times and I am enjoying it. Medium high scent throw, medium scent impact.

Rosie The Riveter (Vintage Chic Scents)
A just sweet enough caramel scent with a hint of coffee. I like this! More than I thought I would! High throw, medium high scent impact.


Blueberry Hill (Rosegirls)
I find this a fruity yet soothing and calming. It's lovely and I can see why it's a hot favourite among Rosegirls fans. High scent throw, medium scent impact

Honey Tree (Enchanted Candle Co.)
I actually thought I melted this scent before since I mixed it up in a lot of blends in my last Enchanted order but I haven't. This is heavenly honey scent, with a sweet strain of rose twining through it. I love love love it! High throw and medium high scent impact.

Violet Vixen (Ten Digit Creations)
Violet scents are usually very overpowering but with the addition of the lime, this one isn't as overboard as it could be. Very high throw, medium high scent impact.

Bare Naked Lady (K's Kreations)
More sweet than citrusy, this scent doesn't really make an impression though. Medium high scent throw, medium low impact.

Repeat Melts
Starburst (Beezy's)
Ocean Breeze (Smelly Buttons)

2 comments:

  1. It's sad ECC closed down. She did have some great scents! Rosie The Riveter is one I've always wanted to try! VCS is tough to order from now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still mourn the closing of ECC. Sigh. But health comes first. I have pretty much given up on VCS, it's impossible now. I think they are the new RG.

      Delete