Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Haul | Tiffany Candles (3)

Tiffany Candles is a go-to vendor for me. It seems to be open for customs frequently (if not, always) and when they plan an RTS restocks, Tiffany always asks for scent requests and blends to make, which is almost as good as making a custom order. I like their scents, they have both single notes and blends. I managed to catch an RTS restock in December and I made a small-ish order.


Pink Peppermint
I was quite excited when I saw this blend come up in a bag. This is a sleepy time blend and I always want more of this to keep in my stash. And I can never remember how much I have of it, so I am always hauling more. Wax addict problems, anyone?

Lavender Mac Apple
I knew I wanted this blend because this is a combination I have wanted to make myself but it's better when a vendor does it, don't you think? At the moment, the Mac Apple is the strongest with a hint of sweet lavender in the background. I hope the lavender gets going more when melting. But I don't think these would be a sleepy time type scent. These are the small 4oz scoopables. They are very cute and it's a good size to get blends you like but might not love so much to get huge quantities. I really like scoopables because I can control how much I use since I have different size warmers.

Rosemary Mint
Re-purchase. A favourite TC scent for sure. I am definitely interested to try Rosemary Mint scent blends in future.


Key Lime Pie Sweet, refreshing citrus aroma with a warm crust
I have actually never bought the Key Lime Pie scent before, and I actually do like this scent from a destash/haul that I bought quite early in my wax adventures. So I am super excited that I finally bought some of it.

Olive Leaves Fruity, fresh blend with pineapple, peach and leafy greens
I thought this might be a dupe of Lush's Olive Branch but it's not. But that's ok, I like this scent. The pineapple provides a very rounded, jelly-ish, fruity scent. I do smell the sweet peach note and a bit of the green and fresh scent.

Satsuma & Strawberry 
I think this smells exactly like The Body Shop's satsuma and strawberry scents. The latter scent is stronger for sure.


Cotton Candy / Waffle Cone / Sweet Cream
The Sweet Cream is the stronger of the three scents, tempering the bakery note of the waffle cone and the sweetness of the cotton candy. Not my scent alleys but it's quite nice

Pink Panties Pink Sugar and Love Spell blend
I feel like this scent has developed more since the first time I sniffed it. And I am really liking it more even though I am not a fan of the individual Pink Sugar or Love Spell scent.

Stress Relief A beautifully balanced, calming blend of lavender, coriander and sage, touched with a hint of star anise.

4 comments:

  1. While Tiffany Candle has one of my favorite scents ever (Winter Dreams), it's not a vendor I ever think about ordering from when I'm wanting wax. I might have to place a small order one of these days and see how I feel about it. =)

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should place one! With TC being one of the most readily available wax vendors, I think they should be on everyone's fave list!

      Delete
  2. Like Deb, I keep forgetting about Tiffany Candles whenever I start looking for places to buy from. I don't know why I keep passing them up.

    Nice haul! You can never go wrong with Pink Peppermint! I'm finding myself a fan of rosemary mint blends lately. I don't know what's going on with my nose but I like the new possibilities!

    ReplyDelete