Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wax Notes | October 2015

For most people, the end of the year is a time for winding down but it seems to be speeding up for me! Lots to do, lots to do!

I am finished with my last two haul posts for CFTKR and SMT and will be scheduling them up in the next couple of weeks. Once those are published, it will really be just these fortnightly or monthly wax notes. Sometimes I do get tired of doing these but it also gives me a sense of satisfaction to see how much I have melted. My web presence will definitely be diminishing but I will still be making my rounds around my favourite blogs and commenting! So, hope to see you all around!

 

Yellow Rose (K's Kreations)
This scent performed better than the previous K's wax I had been melting. It was more sweet rose than tangy lemon. Medium throw, medium scent impact.

Berry Verbena (Ten Digit Creations)
This scent is intriguing, I quite liked it because it's not your usual berry scent. There was a really citrusy-herbal scent note throughout it. Medium throw, medium high scent impact.

Drink Me (The Bathing Garden)
The vanilla scent is the strongest note I am smelling, with a dab of cherry blossoms underneath. Medium high throw, medium high scent impact.

Green Apple (Thirty Street Wax)
This smells exactly like a Green Apple slurpee from 7-11. Tart and refreshing! Medium high scent throw, medium high scent impact.


Starbursts (Beezy Tarts)
Wow, this scent is sickly sweet, so sweet it makes my teeth hurt smelling this. And it does smell exactly like the sweet! Medium high throw, medium high scent impact.

Dippity Daze (K's Kreations)
Not much scent.

Jelly Beans (Crabby Candle Co.)
I quite like this scent but only if it didn't had that artificial plastic note underlying it. High scent throw, medium high scent impact.

Lavender Cupcakes with Honey Frosting (Rosegirls)
It's been awhile since I had a really good piece of wax melt in my room, it almost feels like all my wax had decided to weaken in strength and I was really worried that I should have melted through them quicker. But I am so glad that's not the case, and this Rosegirls' chunk is still throwing well. It's really sweet, with the honey frosting scent being a lot stronger for me than Lavender and Cupcakes.

Repeat Melts
Candy Crush (Up The Creek Scents)
Marlin (Enchanted Candle Co.)
Happy (Streetman Candle)

No comments:

Post a Comment