Friday, April 11, 2014

Uh-Oh, Addiction.

So you are probably familiar with this, you have reached a time in your life when you go, uh oh, there is more than enough wax to last for a good long while yet you can't seem to stop yourself from ordering more. I am at that point right now, I just can't resist! Here's some of my recent orders:

Rosegirls | Assorted Sampler
It's a good time to be a Rosegirls newbie. Instead of having to slug it out at one of their super-fast, super-scary openings, the first re-opening of the store since I re-joined the wax community were for 2lb mystery chunk samplers, either in Fruity/Bakery or Assorted. I was on the site promptly during the re-opening and I managed to place my order for 1 Assorted sampler within 2 mins, making me 53 on the list of over 200 orders. The TAT has yet to be announced but I hope my order will ship within April.

Two Timing Tart | Spring Clean Mystery Bag
I recently joined Two Timing Tart's new facebook group, the first thing I saw was $15 mystery bags being offered by Becky in clean, fresh and floral scents. Some of the scents include Rose Red Lemon Jam Snow Taffy, Lemon Juniper, Violet Mojito and Ocean Cotton. How am I to resist that! Plus, I really wanted to try Two Timing Tart's new wax formula. I love their scents and really want them to work for me! Order has already been shipped as I type this!

Sniff My Tarts | Mystery Bag
When SMT announced the smaller 1.5lb Mystery Bag sign-up list a month ago on their facebook group, I put myself on the list as soon as I saw the post. Again, I was about 50-something on the list. After almost a month, I am no.10! I am hoping it gets to my turn within these two weeks.

Fragrance Obsessed's Destash
One of my favourite wax bloggers, Sunnee of the blog Fragrance Obsessed recently decided to offer a pay-for-shipping-only destash on her blog. She released two phases so far and will have more to come in the next week or so. So far, I managed to snag Orchid Lake's Peanut Butter Cup (scent shot), Streetman Candle Co's Happy (large bundt) and I Heart Wax's Serendipity Peppermint. All these are new-to-me vendors and scents. My pile is a little small because I have been rather slow and missed most of the good stuff. Better luck this week!

In addition to all these, my order during The Bathing Garden's Alice in Wonderland themed March restock will be shipping out this week! Obviously I am set for a good long while but L3 will be opening up their custom list on 1 May and I really want to get on that one! Maybe that will be my last order, after that, no more for the summer! I can haz some self-control right?

5 comments:

  1. It's so true about the addiction! Every time I get the urge to order more, I look at my bank balance and it usually goes away pretty quickly :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great wax on its way! I got the TTT sampler and love it. The RG sampler I am excited about getting too. I just love that Sunnee was destashing so generously. I hope you find some yummy new blends you love in your SMT mystery box/bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, you got TTT too, are all the scents in the bag the same? I saw a couple of posts online and I like the sound of all of them so far! Sunnee is ridiculously generous, I really hope I can pay it forwards somehow!

      Delete
  3. Yes I am pretty sure all the scents are the same in the TTT sampler. I have the same ones everyone has been posting :-) they are fab!!

    ReplyDelete