Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Haul | Bath & Bodyworks (2)


I happened to be in the area of the Bath & Bodyworks store last Thursday for a work appointment and of course I had to drop in check out the new spring scents. After a quick sniff, I picked up 4 scents in wallflower refills, Watermelon Lemonade, Fresh Linen, Cheers to Capri and Island Margarita. All fresh and citrusy scents! I have a couple of work trips coming up and I am thinking of bringing a wallflower with me to scent up my hotel rooms.

In other news, I have three orders out for delivery this week - The Bathing Garden, Two Timing Tart and Sunnee's destash. #happydance. The package just left Ohio and is bound for Hong Kong, if all goes well, I might be able to get it Saturday or Sunday? I can't wait to share them with you!

3 comments:

  1. That's a good idea to take along a wallflower! I wish I had on the last biz trip I took to NY. Some people like to travel with candles, but I'd be so nervous about open flames in hotels :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little travel candle tins are cute but I agree, I am nervous about open flames. Lugging an electric warmer also seems too cumbersome. Let's both try out how the wallflower goes! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I agree about the wallflowers, bringing them to hotel rooms would be awesome! I have heard that many people bring their own warmers to hotel rooms, too. Watermelon Lemonade is an awesome scent!

    ReplyDelete