Sunday, July 19, 2015

Wax Notes | July 2015 (1)

I am getting back into the melting swing of things. With all my recent hauls, I am fairly obsessed with trying to melt the wax that I have had for at least a year. So a lot of repeat melts of I try to use wax that I cut up into smaller pieces.


Birthday Cake (SMT)
Simple and sweet-smelling. Medium throw and impact. My major beef with this tart is that it stained my warmer!

Nilla Strawberry Noel (Rosegirls)
The VBN is super strong in this scent, it's pretty much the main note I am smelling. A little disappointed that not more of a strawberry note is coming through. High throw, medium scent impact.

Squeaky Clean (Crabby Candle Co.)
This smells exactly like talcum powder, it's not unpleasant but not a scent I would buy again. High throw, medium high impact.

Twitterpated (Streetman Candle Co.)
This scent is really sweet, very much like candy! Medium scent throw, medium high scent impact.

Repeat Melts
Heads Up Seven Up (Enchanted Candle Co.)
Daydreamer (Two Timing Tart)
Rose Red (Two Timing Tart)
Sultan (Enchanted Candle Co.)
Fencing Masters (Thirty Street Crafts)
Pomegranate, Grape Muscadine, Blue Raspberry Slushee (Sniff My Tarts)
Tweetledee's Dilemma (The Bathing Garden)
Violet Mojito (Two Timing Tart)
Fruit Loops (Tiffany Candles)

1 comment:

  1. Tweetledee's Dilemma is incredible! Nice melts this time around. Love TC's fruit loops, it was my first intro to that scent!

    ReplyDelete