Monday, May 5, 2014

Haul | Two Timing Tart (2)


It was as if this bag was meant to be mine. I snagged the last Spring Cleaning themed mystery box offered on Two Timing Tart's new Facebook group on my very first click into the group! It was for $15 inclusive of shipping. Don't you love how colourful and springy it is!

This little monthly box seems to be regular thing. For this April box, Becky offered clean, fresh and floral blends but for May, it will be all chocolate blends. If you are a choc-a-holic, you should probably check it out.

Ocean Cotton Now officially known as Dad's Clean Blend on the website. Cotton brushed with sea breezes, deep minerally sea salt and kelp notes, and just a touch of vanilla to round it out.
If this melts as good as it smells, it might take over Cactus & Sea Salt's reign as my favourite fresh scent. There is an equal blend of the sea breeze, sea salt, cotton and kelp notes. The only note I can't quite catch is the vanilla.

Violet Mojito
So far, I quite like TTT's way of blending florals and cocktails. I don't think any other vendor is doing anything quite like Becky. I can really get the sweet floral of the violet and the tang of the mojito.

Pink Sugar Rose Red Pink Sugar + Rose Red (perfect rose red touched with sea salt and pomegranate)
What a big chunk of wax! I mostly smell pink sugar and the sea salt. And I want to try Rose Red by itself because I actually think it works. Again, TTT might be the only vendor blending rose with sea salt.

Lemon Juniper
A mildly fizzy lemon with a green herbal note. I might throw one of this little sunshines into my warmer soon to get a feel of the new wax formula.

4 comments:

  1. I really love the sea cotton one too. I was lucky enough to score a bag of brittle in that. I shared a bunch with my step mom since she loves BBW Sea Island Cotton and it smells like a dead on dupe for it :-) I love TTT creativity with scents. It is really classy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad it's in the permanent line so we can buy it whenever we want to! TTT has definitely some of most interesting scents around. I wish they would get more love for it.

      Delete
  2. Something overtaking Cactus & Sea Salt!? WOW, that must mean it's incredible! I tried this company when she had a different wax blend, but it wasn't that strong. Thanks for sharing your spring cleaning box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just melted a tart in her new wax blend, the scent throw is really much stronger!

      Delete